Getting to LVR – It’s worth the trip!
Sharing God’s grace and Glory through His creation
A couple of things to know before heading to LVR:
1. Your GPS will rarely get you to our facility without help – most GPS contain in them roads that do not exist and have not for years. Make sure your GPS takes you through Divide CO onto CR51 then onto CR3 and that will get you here
2. Follow the signs – we have signs throughout the journey once off hwy 24
3. Our Google maps directions are accurate with all things but the road names:
– Manchester Creek Rd is Teller County 5
– the slight left off of Manchester creek is onto CR 511 not Cedar Mountain Road
– Cedar Mountain Road is CR51
– The turn off to CR 51 is about 3 miles from hwy 24
– Trail Creek Road is CR3
– the rest is accurate
4. Our location has been labeled remote by choice and intent. We love our location, however, give yourself a little extra time your first couple of trips out here.